The Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industry Province No-2 (FNCCI PN 2) is a provincial office of FNCCI Ktm. It represents the interests of the private sector and is involved in promotion of socio economic development in province 2 through private sector led economic growth.
"Leading the province No 2 Economic Progress"
"Facilitating Province No- 2 Businesses in Nepal and Become Globally Competitive"
The FNCCI PN 2 objectives are determined by its statute. The objectives are to
• Promote the economic and social development in Province No-2 while protecting and defending the rights and interests of the business persons of the entire Province .
• Make effective and significant contribution to the development of open market economy while recognizing the changes taking place in the Province No -2.
• Act as a supreme representative body of the trade and industry in Province No-2 while supporting the provincial and national goals of self reliant and independent Provincial economy.
• Foster cooperation with related Provincial ,national and foreign organisations
The functions of The FNCCI PN 2 are determined by its objectives. The work it has been involved in, during the recent past, includes:
• Play a catalytic role in the business, industrial development in the Province No-2 while establishing sound industrial relations in the Province.
• Reinforce business community's commitment to the society.
• Provide advisory services to Provincial government, lobby as and when required in formulation and execution of business and industry related policies, acts and programs friendly to the private sector.
• Foster cooperation with related Nepali and foreign Organizations.
• Provide up to date information to the business, government through CCI’s.
• Create awareness and muster business and industry initiatives on issues like quality, social responsibility, Corporate governance, campaigns against HIV/AIDS, child labour, environment etc.
FNCCI PN 2 - activities are guided by the following principles:
• Professionalism in operation..
• Partnership with Provincial government and development partner.
• Commitment to fairness, competition, transparency, de-regulation, de-centralization and de-licensing.
• Confidence in market led private initiative.
• Extensive consultation with stakeholders while deciding on common industry and business views as and proposals.